new modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENGL Savage module now official, hi/lo gain switch for each channel but shared EQ and Contour (Mids) switch:

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26904383_1668544843193473_1027388910694461201_n.jpg?oh=dfc17165495b81debfccafec9957aa20&oe=5AF55ED5

Rising Farce said:
Unfortunately, the Engl module is still "three to four months out," which in Synergy terms is more like "six to eight."

Realistically a year if we are honest... :)

C'mon guys it's modules it can't be 6 months
Although you do have a point amps were set to ship
Back in October then it was before Christmas
Then end of Dec lol
It's January and they are still out of stock

I think the new modules will move faster. The amps are still being reworked. In the latest tone talk video Dave Friedman mentioned something about moving the SYN 50 to 6L6's because of the EL34 issues. The modules seem to be a tried and true design and with multiple Syn2's out there they know people are ready to pull the trigger on more modules. Just my perception.

I totally don't get the omission of swap-able power tubes. You've got all these modules they are working with the original designers on to get them as close as can be and then they have to tune everything for 6L6

Am I the only one who sees this as a limitation?

I'm not knocking Synergy, I'm sure they all sound great but wouldn't this be the tits on the iceberg?

withmittens said:
I totally don;t get the omission of swap-able power tubes. You've got all these modules they are working with the original designer with to get them as close as can be and then they have to tune everything for 6L6

Am I the only one who sees this as a limitation?

I'm not knocking Synergy, I;m sure they all sound great but wouldn't this be the tits on the iceberg?

I gotta agree here....I like Syn stuff thus far, seems well built and sounds good in clips....But locking down to 6L6s would be a loss...Especially since a lot of the preamps they make desire EL34s....

I'll stick with what I have for a bit longer.... ;)

In a post on their facebook page they mentioned the NAMM modules and in the comments said these were also in the works/coming soon:

Tone King Imperial MKII
Bogner Uberschall
Fryette (had a "mind blowing" design, not sure what its based on)

Unfortunately the NAMM modules are all 90-120 days out.