• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM22 AMP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galao

Reaction score
The amp was bought NOS about two years ago. It had about 10 playing hours since. My intention was to see if it is suitable for a dual channel mod. I have left the amp in its original condition. Everything functions perfectly. It has never left my living room. Comes properly packed with the original footswitch and cables.

Price is 490€ firm. I will ship worldwide at cost.

Germany: 15€
EU: 35€
USA: 75€

31796762ni.jpg

31796763ld.jpg

31796764hq.jpg

31796766rz.jpg

31796767rw.jpg

Wow did not know about this one. Pretty cool. Is it possible to modded to dual channel?

Yes, warmachine is right. There are couple of obstacles to implement the dual channel mod here: The switching circuit is very specific and can´t be modified + it doesn´t understand MIDI either. There is very little space inside the amp. The whole switching circuit would have to be build into a seperate box. To make it short: The amp is small, sounds great but it is not suitable for a dual channel modification.