• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS @ Reverb. Salvation 50R __SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I loved my STARZ and currently love my OR100 (SM2). It's such a diverse and beastly tone! I had an OR100 and Salvo nails it.
I saw this ad and almost put in an offer without even having a platform for it lol
GLWS

tnjazz said:
OK, I'll bite. What's an SM2?

Salvation mods 1U preamp - it's two salvation mods hardwired into a 1U rack enclosure basically - looks cool as!

You choose the mods you want and they make it up for you, but it's not modular.

I don't know how many of these are out there- am I the only one?
I have an OR100/Mamba
Here's the pic from Salvo before shipping:

I used to have each of these amps (Orange and Framus) but sold them off as I didn't like the loops and I needed cash...but always missed them. This SM2 fills that void for me 100%- I send it into a DMoll in 4cm. I'll throw some clips up soon as I used the OR side for all my guitar tracks in a recent recording. I love it!
So yes, if you never played a Salvation Orange you need to get this OR50! It gets clean, light, mid, and even heavy gain (with an OD for modern brootz)- all with awesome Orange-y character

that is super sexy

Am I right that it has more optiobs than the mods? Because he's not limited to an MTS board is it a different than a mod?

withmittens said:
that is super sexy

Am I right that it has more options than the mods? Because he's not limited to an MTS board is it a different than a mod?
That makes sense, but I think my SM2 has the same exact toggle options as when I had the module format a few years ago.

The extra SM2 stuff would include a ground switch (which actually works really well), Sag (brit/Fat), input buffer, and midi/FS options