• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Combo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
For Sale:

Randall RM100 combo. This is just sitting around, taking up space and not getting used. Its been living in my basement and has been unplayed for the last few years. I'd really like to get rid of it.

It's running 2 KT66's. I can't bias the other 2 tubes for some reason, so I use it as a 50 watt amp. Its probably just an internal fuse, but since I'm not mechanically or electriclly inclined, I'll let someone else figure it out. Includes a footswitch and has a Jaded Faith foglifter installed.Make me an offer. Trades welcomed.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-MTS-RM100-Combo-/131284181844?

ScreenShot2014-10-08at20651AM_zps663c1205.png

ScreenShot2014-10-08at20706AM_zpsd284c1b6.png

Just to clarify, the amp doesn't include modules.

Kapo_Polenton said:
Make sure you roll in style and get an Ampeg Bass amp.

Too heavy. They sound great, but are just too **** big.

BTW, the PV has sold.

BUMP for the other gear.

Bump for a new offer on the combo. It's just sitting and taking up space and I'd like to get rid of it. See the original add above.

Peace~

withmittens said:
awesome 3.5 year bump.

:D

Ross, what are you playing mostly these days?

Mostly my Kemper for home practicing and bass gigs. My 5153 for live guitar gigs. I still have 1 MTS rig with CCV, Rockerverb and MarkIV mods that I play now and again. My VHT Pitubll is for sale on reverb. I used to love that amp and slowly its worn on me.

AdInfinitum said:
What is the 2018 asking price for RM100 whivh is really a RM50 without any modules?

Its been sitting in my basement for years, taking up space. I don't want it or have any extra module to use it with.
Make me an offer.