replacement dual channel mini pots

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eero

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need to replace some mini pots (gain, volume) on my Egnater dual modules;
it seems like they are Alpha 1 Mohm Logarithmic 13mm diameter body, i already checked Mouser and Digikeys but haven't found nothing, only standard 16mm pots for single modules.
Some of you guys know where I can find them, if possible, in Europe?
Also, there seems to be two different printed codes at the back (one is 7N4, the other is 6E1), though the value is the same for both?
Thanks in advance for your help,
cheers

eero said:
Hi all,
I need to replace some mini pots (gain, volume) on my Egnater dual modules;
it seems like they are Alpha 1 Mohm Logarithmic 13mm diameter body, i already checked Mouser and Digikeys but haven't found nothing, only standard 16mm pots for single modules.
Some of you guys know where I can find them, if possible, in Europe?
Also, there seems to be two different printed codes at the back (one is 7N4, the other is 6E1), though the value is the same for both?
Thanks in advance for your help,
cheers

Might be worth sending an email to Bruce.

obviously this would be the best solution, but I know he is very busy ... so I thought maybe somebody here had the same problem and could give me an answer.:wink:
thank you anyway for your answer

Alpha 12mm PC mount pots should fit:
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/645/usd/822.pdf

They are hard to find. Banzaimusic has some values in stock:
https://www.banzaimusic.com/Alpha-12mm-D-Shaft-Pins/

Hi Paul,
yes I had already seen Banzai, the type is not exactly correct even if perhaps it could be adapted, but unfortunately there is not the value that would serve me (1 M);
it seems they are no longer on the market.
I tried to contact Bruce directly, but for some reason my mails did not reach him ...
contacted through the email of his site (not the personal one) some of his collaborators forwarded my request, he replied very kindly offering to send me the pots, but my answers still do not arrive, as soon as I have time I will try to contact him again .
Anyway thanks for the kind thought
:)

Hi Egidio,

it really seems as if these pots were discontinued, as you can hardly find them anymore. That´s not good cause all pots need to be replaced on the long run.