Synergy SYN-1 == Perfection

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Surprised by how robust this little sucker is and that it even ships with the two button foot switch included!!!

Great recording pre-amp and integrates perfectly with a setup thanks to the loop switching.

Isn't she perfectly pretty....

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv279/jkdsteve2/IMG_0883_zpswknwcecz.jpeg

Yep I got mine last Friday. I was pleasantly surprised by how solid it feels, and how easily it integrates.

I ordered just one module with it (as in my first module ever), so I've officially popped my cherry. The Dirty Shirley - it sounded awesome until I realised it was very very similar sounding to my amp! As in hard to distinguish, though my amp felt better to play.

So she went back, and I'm left with a lonesome SYN-1 until I can get another module :?

Kinda digging my Syn-1 at the moment as well. I do wish it had MIDI switching rather than a standard footswitch, but the way I've got things set up it still works quite well with the rest of my gear. Thinking about having a custom headshell built for it. Taking it out to gigs would require some kind of case or bag anyway.

The Syn-1 and Syn-2 together have more or less rendered my M4 obsolete. More or less anyway.