Dirty Sanchez MTS mod based on Dirty Shirley

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've done both the DS and HBE mods. I was a little worried they would sound too similar for my uses but they don't.

HBE w/C45 switch sounds great at all gain and tone settings, and is very versatile, much better than the SL+ that it was. With the gain pot wired the way it is, I didn't really have room for a FAT switch, but I don't think I'll miss it.

The DS has wide touch response and really compresses when you dig in, but gets spitty on higher single notes (this cleans up rolling back guitar tone). I hear a similar quality in the Friedman and Synergy demo vids, but I am not sure as to the extent. Also, the low end seems a little less clear (with a 222 in C3) than the HBE. I used notes I had made when the pictures were still up, on a module I'd already modded before, so I'd interested in your diagram if you get ever around to revisiting the mod, CrazyNutz.

Again thanks for sharing!

anyone taken this mod further?

Been thinking about going back in, my switches are bad quality and need replacing so I thought I'd swap a few things.

I love the mod still, wonder how it compares with Synergy DS