Any good way to link SYN-2 and SYN-1 ?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnjazz

Reaction score
So in an effort to lighten my live rig load I picked up a SYN-1 to add to my SYN-2 but I wasn't paying close enough attention to the specs to realize it doesn't have MIDI until just now.

Pretty sure this can be remedied with a small switcher like an RJM or a Voodoo, but has anyone else here linked these two units together for a MIDI controllable 6 channel rig? If so, what worked for you?

MarcoR said:
The RJM Switch Gizmo would be perfect for the SYN-1.

Yep. I'm looking at that, the FootSim and the Voodoo Control Switcher. All 3 look like they do the job. There's also a much cheaper option on Amazon called the NUX PMS-2 but I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on that so far, even though it's only $40.

I used that nux one for awhile with my mfc 101 to switch channels on my friedman. It did the job once I got it programmed. Not easy but cheap and worked.

tnjazz said:
MarcoR said:
The RJM Switch Gizmo would be perfect for the SYN-1.

Yep. I'm looking at that, the FootSim and the Voodoo Control Switcher. All 3 look like they do the job. There's also a much cheaper option on Amazon called the NUX PMS-2 but I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger on that so far, even though it's only $40.

Nice find! Marked for later