Egnater MOD100 value

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
So, what does and Egnater MOD100 (with JF Foglifter) go for these days? No modules, just the amp.

Berkley Music has one listed for $2700 (loaded with three modules and 4x12 cab), but seems a bit high.

https://reverb.com/item/7070123-egnater-mod-100-head-4x12-celestial-cab

Let me know your opinions.

Just my opinion, which probably isn’t worth much. (But you did ask lmao) I’ve seen people pay ridiculous prices for all kinds of ****, but... I wouldn’t give more than about $1000 for that head. You couldn’t give me that cab for free. Those modules have a cash value, but I’d sell them as fast as I could find a buyer.

Honestly, I wouldn't pay more than 12/1300 for the head and 3 modules.
I've bought several "lots" of dual channel mods, usually for around 225 per.
I bought a loaded M4 several months ago for $1100.

It is sort of a rare bird, maybe you could find someone that attaches some value to that. But given the size and weight of that head, it's just a tough sell. I have no idea about that cabinet, maybe someone else will chime in.

Yeah. I don’t have the cab. I haven’t seen one sell in a long time. Just gathering information. The link I posted is not mine, obviously, it was just as a reference. The head is heavy for sure. I have a JF Randall RM100 and two MOD 50’s, so this is collecting dust. I’m trying to purge a bit of gear. Thanks for the opinions.