Engl Savage?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting too...figure still at least three months away based on the six month date from NAMM.

If it's as good as the Salvation Angel it will be worth the wait...loved that module.

Sorry for my ignorance but what is it? I have ENGL rack mount preamp I was using for years. It has an awesome sound

Patrick45015 said:
Sorry for my ignorance but what is it? I have ENGL rack mount preamp I was using for years. It has an awesome sound

Engl is making an official module based on the Savage. I can't find any news from NAMM really on it or their other offerings (BE/BB and the ODS)...always makes me nervous.

I asked my Sweetwater rep about it today, and here's the response I received:

"We don't have the info uploaded to the web, but I can get you in line for one. It is the same price as the other modules ($399), and Synergy is anticipating a mid July release date for it."

So, at a minimum, they haven't pushed back the release date any further.

tnjazz said:
Yep, I asked mine about the BE-BB and got the same response.

Good to know. On the downside, he claimed to have zero knowledge of the rumored Bogner and Fryette modules, so those are likely still several months out, at best.

Oh yeah, I’d say at least mid 2019 for the Fryette or Bogner, if they manage to get them made. Thank god, we have great models made by Jaded Faith and Salvation mods already available!

...aaaand the Engl module is officially delayed. From Sweetwater:

"We are still waiting for Synergy to begin shipping the new ENGL module. They pushed out the expected delivery date to mid-August."