• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done two great deals with gtrlw in the last two months. His packaging is second to none and I would happily buy from him a third time!

retropete was great to deal with... smooth transaction and took his time to answer many questions for a new guy

I've bought a number of modules from the classified forum here and wanted to give a few of the guys I've bought from recently some credit for being trustworthy guys to deal with and make sure they're on the Good Guys list:

eero
- great communication over email, graciously discounted shipping for buying two modules, well-packaged overseas shipment, no issues

SacredGroove
- very responsive over email, fast shipping, no issues, great transaction

max44
- very responsive on emails, fast shipment of the module even when he was on vacation/holiday, smooth overseas transaction, no issues

Thanks guys,
TeddyH

eero

As TeddyH posted, great communication, very well packed and free shipping within Europe as a discount, because I bought 2 (GREAT) modules. Both are clean and work great.