Having difficulty getting in touch with Salvation?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tnjazz, I was able to get in touch with him. He said yes he is very busy, and he thanked me for letting him know you were having trouble getting in touch w him. He did not forget your order. I don’t know if that means he will contact you, or just ship your stuff or what, but that’s the best I could do to help. I’m not actually capt_metallica LoL. I wish I were hahah

I had an order last year that took a while to get, but I did eventually get it, and it was well worth that wait.

To be honest. I don't like some of the sarcastic comments in this thread. I guess, everyone has the right to expect proper communication if money is involved. It's that simple.
If you think differently, you probably don't have modules being sent out or don't have to watch your finances.

For those of you keeping score at home, today marks exactly 4 months and I still have yet to receive any form of acknowledgement whatsoever to my inquiries about my order status and about possible future mods I was considering as well.

Salvation may get an A for tone, but right now they have gone above and beyond to earn a solid F in customer service from me.

Ulf said:
I recently heard back from Antonin and receveid a couple of modules I ordered.

If you heard back from him at any time while you were waiting, you did better than me.

I have sent several friendly Emails and FB Messenger PMs requesting information on potential future mod purchases in addition to my current order status over the past 3 months with no reply at all since I paid (4 months ago).

I don't think I'm being pushy because I know he's busy, it takes time and it's international, but I do feel ignored as a customer and that's not making me feel like ever buying anything from him again or recommending him to others, regardless of the quality of his work.

This is a lot of frustration over a $30 order. Glad I tested the waters first though.

Hey Guys, I am very sorry to read that.
Regarding order of one faceplate for TNJazz guy, I am solving it right now and I am very sorry for delay.
This order is one 30$ faceplate that I shipped by wrong post service (my fault) and it was probably lost. I usually do not sell faceplates, so I tried to ship such a samll thing by national post. Which is slower and probably less reliable.
I will ship another one by Fedex today or tomorrow.
Sorry again, I will ship another faceplate ASAP, free of charge.

I do not think there is any other order that is so much delayed.
Please write me to email [email protected], I will solve it ASAP.

I have hard time now to solve problems with my faceplates manufacturer, this is main reason of some delayed orders.

Thanks to you all for your feedback, I am very sorry and I will do my best to make it better in the future.

All this thread is about one faceplate.
I will solve it ASAP.
Sorry again. Now I have to work:)

Antonin Salva
Salvation Audio

Great news Antonin,
all I can say, that I am a long customer of Salvation Audio and have probably purchased more modules than most users over the years.
It may take time and sometimes it also takes time until Antonin gets back to you, but in the end, everything has always turned out to be very fine.

I agree. It was great to hear from Antonin this morning and I wish it hadn't spun up to this level. I have always understood he is busy which is why I have tried very hard not to be that "overly demanding customer" and hammer him for updates and information every few days.

I do want to say though, for me it was really not about the faceplate order as much as the lack of communication, but I think that hurdle has been cleared now.

What was (and still is) more important to me is getting some answers and guidance on possibly getting a dual mod ordered, since there is no clear information anywhere on what is and what is not possible for the dual modules. A good example is the MarkUS thread in the classifieds over the weekend. Who knew it wasn't possible? Certainly not me.

Not being able to get any answers to my questions from either Antonin or Matt is what generated ALL of my frustration in the thread.

So thank you Antonin and I look forward to hopefully sending some business your way soon.