International Shipping

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anomaly

Reaction score
What's the most economical way to ship (mts gear) overseas? US post office is kinda pricey :lol:
Thanks inadvance.

Anthony Ships UPS. He says it's (I think) like $35. Then I think there's import fee's or something. I got hit with that once. I'm not sure if I was supposed to have to pay it or not, but I didn't feel like arguing about it. I got a bill from UPS not Anthony. Modules get here in like 4-5 days.

suphuckers said:
I think $35 to get a module from CZ to the US is pretty cheap ;) Its wild to watch the tracker. One day its in Germany, then the next day its in PA. The day after that its at my house. Its pretty crazy

For what it is, it's cheap...For sure...I meant not cheap like a Big Gulp... 8)

Shipping cost depends on the distance as well as the weight of the parcels. Got to know about medical courier Dallas through online searching, client satisfaction reviews given were mind blowing. Hired them to send books and reports to my aunt and cousin couple of times. I must say the promised timing is great and safety of the parcel is their first preference.