• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleaning out some shop stock

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
I will update this list and remove items as they sell

Cleaning out some stock here and thought I'd offer it here first. All prices are cash prices, shipping is extra and add 3% for electronic payments.

Email me at [email protected] if interested. Please do not reply here or PM me, as I don't often check in.

Demo modules: $300

These were the prototypes for all the modules as they were designed. They have lived in a road case and were only used as demo units at trade shows and in our showroom. Many feature premium components or minor tweaks that didn't make it to production units, as they were prototypes and unique builds. All modules are single channel. No dual modules.

Blackout
Vybe Deluxe
5F6JFM
JFM45
JF6550

Updated as of 9/5/18. Almost everything is gone. Will keep the last two modules as demo units for the showroom after the next three go.