• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer for sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With single coils its very clean on the A channel. A little edgier with humbuckers but it can still be pretty clean.

I like it better than the AC. I sold my Morgan because I couldn't get a decent clean out of it. This one can do clean much better, in my opinion.

Thanks man. I will be using humbuckers. I would like the Bman level of clean if that can be acheived with this? You've had the Egnater Bman but not the Synergy right?

The Voxless could be the way to go as the Bmans aren't cropping up on Reverb anymore.

I would say the clean on this is between the BMan and the AC. Probably a little more towards the AC overall. The BMan modules I’ve had could do very clean tones in channel A in particular. The JF isn’t as pristine, but of course it’s not intended to be a Fender type clean in the first place.