Looks like GC and MF joined the party

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inoculuminati

Reaction score
Noticed synergy is now being carried by guitar center and musician's friend w/the expected in-stock dates being 9/22. Glad to see it gaining steam and getting picked up at more retailers!

Just bought a Bman from Sweetwater last week. It was in stock at that time. They do have some of the modules in stock, but ya some are out of stock.

warmachine67 said:
Hope they can keep up with the demand as Sweetwater has been out of stock for quite a while.

My Sweetwater rep told me yesterday that the Syn 2 is expected by Sept 14th and the Syn 50/50 by October 5th.

warmachine67 said:
Hope they can keep up with the demand as Sweetwater has been out of stock for quite a while.

I'm a long-time member of this forum, some 10 years or so, and I'm back into the modular world with a SYN-1 and a Morgan AC. The SYN-1 was a demo (pristine on inspection), and the AC was in stock. Snagged a Plexi just now, shipped overnight FedEx in less than an hour. Sweetwater rocks. And so does Synergy. They have most of the modules in stock as of today 09/13.

That’s promising.

Didn’t mean to be a “Nancy”, I’m just ready for the ENGL and the OD, not to mention the Bogner, Fryette, and Peavey :).

The Synergy modules I have are outstanding.

Interesting that they're out of stock. I've seen mint and demo units languish on Reverb and eBay. Mint Syn2 at $200 off retail taking months to sell - I had one myself that took ages, and it was sitting at a dealer never even picked up. What a weird market.

I only have a syn1 and some modules that I bought new even though I could have picked them up cheaper on the used market solely due to the fact that new ones from a Synergy dealer have a 3 year warranty.

Buy one used and there is no factory warranty support. Just my thoughts on the market.

That’s where I’m at too. I’ve been waiting for the past 2 months for Sweetwater to get the Syn 50/50 and the Syn 2 in stock and the ETA for both products gets pushed back every two weeks. It is extremely frustrating.

warmachine67 said:
I only have a syn1 and some modules that I bought new even though I could have picked them up cheaper on the used market solely due to the fact that new ones from a Synergy dealer have a 3 year warranty.

Buy one used and there is no factory warranty support. Just my thoughts on the market.

That’s where I’m at too. I’ve been waiting for the past 2 months for Sweetwater to get the Syn 50/50 and the Syn 2 in stock and the ETA for both products gets pushed back every two weeks. It is extremely frustrating.

warmachine67 said: