Module availability

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacknoize

Reaction score
What's the deal with Synergy's product delays? Sweetwater has had the Synergy Plexi module backordered since last month, and the ETA has slipped twice. Had the same thing with another module at Chicago Music Exchange. Not just those, but what about the BBBE module that was announced as approved for production at Winter NAMM and was supposed to be shipping within 90 days of that?

I get that modules in development may take longer than initially planned. But it seems like there are supply problems with modules in current production too, including ones that were available when the product first started shipping.

I've seen this mentioned by others, and even though it's all anecdotal, it still seems like there's a bottleneck somewhere. It's too bad. I've been happier with the Synergy stuff than I was with MTS, to the point where I think Synergy could be my main rig. It's the real deal. I also think that the way Synergy is approaching the individual amp builders is a winning formula that maybe wasn't there with MTS. The slow/delayed production problems could just be growing pains, but you'd think they'd have worked that out after the delays with the initial product launch.

Or maybe I'm just being impatient? ;-)

My Sweetwater rep told my las week that the Engle Savage module will be in stock by Nov 15th. Unfortunately, due to what has happened with the availability of the Syn 2 and Syn 50/50, I have little faith that the Savage module will be available in November. I’m thinking about giving Salvation mods a try.