Gone

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

Rising Farce
Lynch Box

Gone

Post by Rising Farce » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:57 pm

:)
Last edited by Rising Farce on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

maxxstock
RM100

Re: FS/FT: Salvation Banned

Post by maxxstock » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:10 am

Rising Farce wrote:I just bought this off of Reverb from the original owner. It's super flexible and sounds great, but I slightly prefer the simplicity and basic tone of my trusty, old HBE.

Full disclosure: The "Stage I" switch can be a little touchy when flipped. It's not a problem once set, but you may need to move the switch up and down a couple of times before it engages. This may very well be an easy fix for someone with soldering/electronic skills, but sadly I am not that person.

Aside from that, the module is in fantastic shape, and everything works as it should.

As a result of the switch issue, and because I don't want to go through the Reverb return process, I'm listing the module here for the low price of $325 shipped in the US. Or, if you have a potential trade, I'm open to that as well.

Thanks for looking.
This is dual channel module?
The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.
"Johann Sebastian Bach"

Rising Farce
Lynch Box

Post by Rising Farce » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am

It's a single. I'll try to put up a pic if I can remember how that process works.