MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rising Farce
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Gone Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by Rising Farce on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
maxxstock
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: FS/FT: Salvation Banned Reply with quote

Rising Farce wrote:
I just bought this off of Reverb from the original owner. It's super flexible and sounds great, but I slightly prefer the simplicity and basic tone of my trusty, old HBE.

Full disclosure: The "Stage I" switch can be a little touchy when flipped. It's not a problem once set, but you may need to move the switch up and down a couple of times before it engages. This may very well be an easy fix for someone with soldering/electronic skills, but sadly I am not that person.

Aside from that, the module is in fantastic shape, and everything works as it should.

As a result of the switch issue, and because I don't want to go through the Reverb return process, I'm listing the module here for the low price of $325 shipped in the US. Or, if you have a potential trade, I'm open to that as well.

Thanks for looking.

This is dual channel module?
Rising Farce
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a single. I'll try to put up a pic if I can remember how that process works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: