• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rising Farce said:
I just bought this off of Reverb from the original owner. It's super flexible and sounds great, but I slightly prefer the simplicity and basic tone of my trusty, old HBE.

Full disclosure: The "Stage I" switch can be a little touchy when flipped. It's not a problem once set, but you may need to move the switch up and down a couple of times before it engages. This may very well be an easy fix for someone with soldering/electronic skills, but sadly I am not that person.

Aside from that, the module is in fantastic shape, and everything works as it should.

As a result of the switch issue, and because I don't want to go through the Reverb return process, I'm listing the module here for the low price of $325 shipped in the US. Or, if you have a potential trade, I'm open to that as well.

Thanks for looking.

This is dual channel module?