A lot of Synergy re-sales lately?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did change the power amp section to be even less colored, so that may impact the perception\feel of the "sims." Maybe Morgan took it a step back?

We'll see over time.

Both new and used SYN1/SYN2 availability is very tight right now (Oct 23rd) - out of stock on Sweetwater & GC websites, only 1 used on eBay (bundled with a module), one SYN2 used on Reverb. The Synergy website lets me put a new SYN1 in cart & start guest checkout process without any statement about delayed availability/shipping date, so maybe they have in-stock. I'm in the market for a SYN1 (or a great deal on a SYN2) not in a hurry, just found it curious that they seemed to all dry up at same time.

9985 said:
Both new and used SYN1/SYN2 availability is very tight right now (Oct 23rd) - out of stock on Sweetwater & GC websites, only 1 used on eBay (bundled with a module), one SYN2 used on Reverb. The Synergy website lets me put a new SYN1 in cart & start guest checkout process without any statement about delayed availability/shipping date, so maybe they have in-stock. I'm in the market for a SYN1 (or a great deal on a SYN2) not in a hurry, just found it curious that they seemed to all dry up at same time.

First production batches ran out? I recall some Synergy rep posting somewhere about a production delay and they were working to get back in stock ASAP.

Synergy are likely to be the first place to have stock as they were when first launched.

Drumcityguitarland has everything back in stock (syn’s & modules)

I bought 3 modules from them a while back.

9985 said:
The Synergy website lets me put a new SYN1 in cart & start guest checkout process without any statement about delayed availability/shipping date, so maybe they have in-stock.

Synergy site will let you order without any indication that product is not in stock. That happened to me during the summer. Even after I placed the order I got no contact that the modules were not in stock. After watching my order status for over a week on the site I emailed them, they did respond quickly, but the message was that the modules were not in stock.

Just a word of caution that Synergy's site will not give indication of out of stock items.

TubeMan5150 said:
Just a word of caution that Synergy's site will not give indication of out of stock items.

Appreciate the tip. If anyone from Synergy is monitoring this forum, that's an easily fixed customer service point - just post something on your home page about expected in-stock date.

GC website has SYN-1 listed as available on Nov 9th & SYN-2 on Nov 2nd.

EDIT:Sweetwater shows as in-stock "limited quantities available."

If you're in the US don't go thru Antonin for mods. Go thru his US rep Matt Fig and MotorCityMods. He has certain things on hand. Last year around this time my Angel E went down and I got a free repair thru Matt. But he had to send it to Antonin and it went around the world (literally) and took months to get back. Communication with him was intermittent (not Matt he's great). He's just too busy with KHDK.