Schematics for modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Checked with Bruce Egnater, he said to check with Randall first... has anyone already received schematics of the modules? I want them so I can see what the heck is going on (I modify and build tube amps). I'm a lot better at reading a schematic than I would be trying to read a PCB, if that makes sense. I know we have some pdf files of the part arrangements on the boards, but that doesn't really help much.

Thanks!

Pete

Schematics are posted here in PDF format - http://grailtone.com/guitar-tone-articles/randall-modules-modifications.html

Make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Those are part layouts, not schematics, unless I'm really being dense. You're talking about these, right? Those just show location of parts, they aren't schematics. Sure they are useful if someone wants to see where C3 is, but if I want to know what the cathode cap value is on the first stage of V1, it won't tell me that. A schematic will. I have some interesting ideas for modding these, but schematics would really help me a lot. I sent an email to Randall Customer Service, we'll see what they say.

Pete

Do you think guys those layouts are correct?? The SL+ has the components already which are indicated as to be replaced for JCM800 mod..