• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stock Randall modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattallica

Reaction score
Cross post from the Facebook group:

Hi all, I'm after a couple of stock randall doners. Must be in good working condition I.e. no physical or solder/heat damage. Clean and Brit modules preferred. Buying to be through Reverb or Paypal, happy to cover seller costs of course.

Looking to spend $200NZD all in. Thanks.

why reverb? just use paypal as a buyer it protects you,
and cover their cost if you're willing to pay fees....reverb is just an extra cost.

steelehead said:
why reverb? just use paypal as a buyer it protects you,
and cover their cost if you're willing to pay fees....reverb is just an extra cost.

I'm just not a fan of PayPal or Ebay. What would a PayPal transaction cost for a module roughly?

it's no different than reverb as far as a 5% charge sub fee...but unlike reverb or ebay if your item is damage or not shipped you get your money back....protects buyers not sellers where ebay and reverb protect sellers, big difference.

i had paypal save me on buying and selling but it recognizes what's fair ebay and reverb have nothing to do with that part.

steelehead said:
it's no different than reverb as far as a 5% charge sub fee...but unlike reverb or ebay if your item is damage or not shipped you get your money back....protects buyers not sellers where ebay and reverb protect sellers, big difference.

i had paypal save me on buying and selling but it recognizes what's fair ebay and reverb have nothing to do with that part.

Huh, i assumed Reverb had some level of buyer protection, but that assumption wasn't based on anything. Consider me enlightened, thanks!

Mattallica said:
steelehead said:

Huh, i assumed Reverb had some level of buyer protection, but that assumption wasn't based on anything. Consider me enlightened, thanks!

if your'e not into paypal there's things like venmo and other things where you can send friends money- but that goes with trust- paypal just has the option to send as a payment for an item....which they charge a % and then have protection.....good luck with your search