• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

rm100 Head (MM trans)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rilke

Reaction score
For Sale:
RM100 head in excellent condition (Mercury mag. output trans, Genalex kt88's, new capacitors).

It's pains me, but I'm in the position where I have to sell off my MTS stuff to buy a piece of equipment I've been longing for.

Will ship anywhere (contact me for shipping quotes).

RM100 Head
RM100 Palmino (Front removed for effect, will ship with front).
This head has been given all the love I could spare. Output transformer and Choke were replaced with Mercury Magnetics transformers, which sound beautiful and adds definition. The amp has a Jaded Faith foglifter installed. The head has recently underwent a full capacitor upgrade of all electrolytes/CC/etc (ask for more info), and a full service, so it's in excellent grade A+ condition. The amp is setup with Genalex Gold Lion kt88's and sovtek el34's and sounds fantastic. Including randall footswitch + cable.