Winter NAMM 2019?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing a post the other day that said Synergy would be there with a booth, but haven't heard anything other than that. Hopefully they'll have some announcements regarding the new modules. I asked my guitarist and bassist who are attending to stop by their booth and try to get the skinny from them as well just in case.

They're teasing again on FB about something to show.

Not sure what the point is. The ENGL, ODS, and BB/BE modules from last year are all still MIA.

I saw a video with Ola Englund in October that showed the Engl Savage module. It seems it is going to get released soon. Maybe. A Bogner Twinjet module and an Orange Rockerverb module would be sick.

teofilrocks said:

Not sure what the point is. The ENGL, ODS, and BB/BE modules from last year are all still MIA.

I read ODS going to distributors/dealers right after NAMM .

teofilrocks said:

Ya I was intrested at first but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of transparency
Someone asked in December about Engl mod and the reply was we really don’t know when

Most of the threads I have read on other forum
Are 90% about getting and returning the system as it was just kinda meh
The older modules not sounding any better than the Salvation stuff
A lot of quality issues loose pots hum buzz
Channel levels not matching

waiting to see as well, it's always really hard to get info from their booth during NAMM.

I purchased a module and the syn-2 at retail price due to a payment plan, but kick myself after seeing how much the price drops were on the used market. If i could return for what i sold i think i'd go back to a head and/or some pedals :?

First news from Namm

The Engl Savage
The Engl Fireball
Bogner XTC
Bogner Uberschall

gtr31 said:
First news from Namm

The Engl Savage
The Engl Fireball
Bogner XTC
Bogner Uberschall

Actual shipping modules? Or just more announcements? They've yet to start shipping the modules they announced a year ago as being approved for production and available in 90-120 days.

Hope Line 6 don't figure out that they can replicate Synergy products using nothing more than press releases ;-)

blacknoize said:
gtr31 said:
First news from Namm

The Engl Savage
The Engl Fireball
Bogner XTC
Bogner Uberschall

Actual shipping modules? Or just more announcements? They've yet to start shipping the modules they announced a year ago as being approved for production and available in 90-120 days.

Hope Line 6 don't figure out that they can replicate Synergy products using nothing more than press releases ;-)

Yeah man, for realz. I would probably buy all four as those are all amazing amps... If they were to be released in a timely fashion. Ola had a working Savage like 3 months ago, so if all four are as far along as the Savage is maybe there's hope?

lol , the ODS and BB/BE are said to be shipping in February ,

Savage .no word

Bogners probably a few months out

I've been on the wait list for a BB/BE since February and at that time I was told it'd be out by May 2018. Ecstasy would be cool but if they haven't even gotten last year's mods out could be a Looooooong wait

dude, there's an official Fryette Pitbull module with EQ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkdftoyus4c