Jaded Faith Mod Website now online

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JcCrespo said:
A few illustrations of the modules and your work inside I accept would especially help offer them espeically with Kyle's new faceplates it is generally a little confounded what mods will likewise be accomplished to each module. This is originating from somebody who's new to the modding scene basically my musings

The photos on the website clearly show what options each module is equipped with. As far as the circuits, each mod is our take on accomplishing the tone of a given amp on the MTS platform. We no longer offer custom faceplates and no one by the name of Kyle is in our employment. There are no plans to expand the MTS module section of the site simply because that is such a small part of our business and our efforts are better allocated in other areas.

If you ever have any questions about our products that the website doesn't answer please feel free to email or give me a call during business hours. All my contact info is readily available on our website and I am more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.

All the best,
Rob