Nitro

MTS module area including module modifications

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

The Rossness
Lynch Box

Nitro

Post by The Rossness » Fri May 03, 2019 12:41 pm

I've had the JF quickrod, never heard much of the Salvation version.

On my kempoer, the profiles I seem to like most are always from a Splawn Nitro. It doesn't matter the person who profiled the amp, in general, I just seem to dig the Splawn Nitro. Could Rob or Antoin accurately recreate a Splawn Nitro in preamp format? Huge bottom end, extremely tight and dry, obscene amounts of gain, marshall-esque. and not something that sounds like a Diezel.

Figured I'd ask here before I start looking for a real nitro.
Good Deals- Just ask around

2 RM100's with Salvo Stonerverb, Cammerock, and MarkUS, Ultra XL EVH 5153, TC Electronic BG250, Kemper

WTB: Salvation Terrier

JKD
Donating Member

Re: Nitro

Post by JKD » Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm

I have a Salvation SPAWN, it can get very high gain on OD2/Gear 3. After seeing this thread I went at listen to some Nitro clips and played my SPAWN some but I don't think is as tight as the NITRO...maybe with a Boost? The NITRO sounds a bit more 'modern' to me also.

As you know I had the JF version too, was possibly even higher gain and a little tighter...but if you've tried that, it sounds like you want something custom.
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE, AC
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+JJ Dirt+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

DonP
RM50

Re: Nitro

Post by DonP » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:18 am

Might need to look at the bigger picture (power amp and speakers). Playing a Nitro pre-amp into a tiny power amp isn't going to have lots of tight bass.
RM100LB
10 modules.