• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
I'm specifically looking for one of the old, Randall-based HBE modules with the telltale Rack Systems decal on the underside. Let me know if you have one you're willing to part with. It needn't be cosmetically mint, so long as it works and sounds as it should.

Thanks.

I might. I know I bought a silver face module that is supposed to be a Friedman... never looked on the bottom for a decal. I'll take a look at it tonight.

I have 3 single Friedman mods that I've been hoarding. I don't have much history on them. I bought the 3 in a bulk deal. One is a supposedly HBE but modded to Steve Stevens specs. I could probably whip up some clips if you're interested. I would love to unload the 3 pack but let me know. Here's some pics on Tumblr. I'm thinking $250 each or 3 pack for $550? These are rare birds.

https://hugh-jorgan.tumblr.com/post/187156949792/friedman-mods

The mods are labeled on the bottom. They look and sound legit.

B.O. mod built on what looks like a Plexi module
C45/BE built on a Plexi mod with a saturation switch
BE/SS spec built on a Judge module

guitarzan said:
I have 3 single Friedman mods that I've been hoarding. I don't have much history on them. I bought the 3 in a bulk deal. One is a supposedly HBE but modded to Steve Stevens specs. I could probably whip up some clips if you're interested. I would love to unload the 3 pack but let me know. Here's some pics on Tumblr. I'm thinking $250 each or 3 pack for $550? These are rare birds.

https://hugh-jorgan.tumblr.com/post/187156949792/friedman-mods

The mods are labeled on the bottom. They look and sound legit.

B.O. mod built on what looks like a Plexi module
C45/BE built on a Plexi mod with a saturation switch
BE/SS spec built on a Judge module

PM sent.

I'm getting this stupid message when I try to open the PM.
Information
You are not authorised to read private messages that are on hold.

Anyone know how to fix that? I'm a long time member.

guitarzan said:
I'm getting this stupid message when I try to open the PM.
Information
You are not authorised to read private messages that are on hold.

Anyone know how to fix that? I'm a long time member.

That is strange. Is your mailbox full, maybe?

If you can't sort it out, you can e-mail me at scoopross (AT) gmail (DOT) com.

I think I need 10 posts even though I have a **** ton of old post from the MTS days. I emailed you a dropbox link to some clips. Excuse the shitty playing. :p