Foglifter... Can I install it?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nevessl

Reaction score
Is it an option to order the Foglifter and install it myself?

Thanks,

Brandon

I don’t think he checks this forum a lot because it isn’t very active anymore. But to answer your question, yes. I bought one from him and installed it with no problems (it used to include instructions). It is the cheapest improvement and very cheap considering how much better it sounds.

Now, that is for the basic foglifter board. He doesn’t sell the foglifter+ as he needs to do that in his shop. And, he only sells one for the RM50 and RM100. You may know all this.

Anyways, reach out to him on Facebook or his website or even call him on the phones. He’s a really nice guy and easy to work with. Not some sort of pushy salesman type at all.

I installed mine years ago. Kind of a PITA but that could be because I don't usually do that type of work but most definitely worth it.

Thanks to all who chimed in. They had the right answers. It's an easy DIY upgrade with step-by-step instructions included. Shoot me an email or call the shop during business hours if you have questions.

Rob