• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Synergy modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

werdna

Reaction score
Hi, looking for second hand Synergy modules. Already have SLO, 800 and TDLX. What have you got, please?

Hi there.

I happen to be selling my like new (barely used, like new) Synergy modules.

-Metroplex (shipping out of Montreal Canada)
-Plexi (Shipping out of EU)
-Diezel (Shipping out of EU)
-BMAN (Shipping out of EU)
-BE (Shipping out of EU)

I also have Salvaton Mods for sale if youre interested (Mashall+, Rhoadie, Camerock and some others).

Let me know about which SYN modules you want. I can tell you that all of my modules are like new, excellent condition and some not even used. I am a new dad and so i literally do not play anymore and I have a lot of stuff that's practically brand new.

thanster2000 said:
Hi there.

-BE (Shipping out of EU)

I also have Salvaton Mods for sale if youre interested (Mashall+, Rhoadie, Camerock and some others).

Let me know about which SYN modules you want. I can tell you that all of my modules are like new, excellent condition and some not even used. I am a new dad and so i literally do not play anymore and I have a lot of stuff that's practically brand new.
Do you have a Salvation Mods Match Vox?

thanster2000 said:
Hi there.

-BE (Shipping out of EU)

You're in Montreal QC? Fellow Canadian here: PM me with what you have domestically as I'm interested! :)

hey there, I recall that you are from TO. Are you still looking for any modules, both Salvation and Synergy?

I got
SYN BE
SYN MetroPlex
SYN Diezel

Quite a few Salvation modules

Randall RM-4

Randall RM-50 Head modded by Dave Friedman