• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50 head in Egnater headshell and modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpitfireMusic

Reaction score
Just figured I would put some feelers out there. I’m thinking about simplifying my rig to just my AC30 and a SYN-1.

I never quite got around to getting this modular rig up and running as I’d intended.

I’ve got a Randall RM50 in an Egnater headshell works fine and is in good shape overall. I’m not sure what the going rate is these days but make me a fair offer and we will be in business. I’ll include a foglifter with the purchase and have some new KT66 tubes I could throw in if that tickles your fancy over the 6L6 it came with when I got it a few years ago. I’m gonna guess around $400ish shipped is reasonable, you tell me.

Modules:
1. Jaded Faith HW-103 $265 shipped in the continental USA

2. These are all stock Randall modules and are sold as-is and non functioning would be ideal as donors to send to Jaded Faith asking $65 each shipped in the continental USA
Clean, Blackface, and Ultralead

I’d prefer PayPal for payment. Would consider trading for a SYN-1 or SYN-2, BMAN, DS, Metroplex, or TDLX. But honestly cash via PayPal is king. Package deals will be considered for discounts and of course reasonable offers will be considered.

Bumping things before I decide to go to reverb or elsewhere. Reasonable offers considered for all!

Randall RM50 head in Egnater headshell includes foglifter (needs installed).
$380 shipped in continental USA via paypal reasonable offers considered.

Jaded Faith HW-103 module with purple LED, discontinued mod. $250 shipped in continental USA via PayPal reasonable offers considered.

Broken modules suitable as donors
Clean, Blackface, or UltraLead
$60 each shipped in the continental USA via PayPal, if you buy more than one I can discount for shipping (assume $15 for shipping and $50 per module).

BUMP for the weekend!

3 non functioning donor modules $50 each shipped continental USA via PayPal

RM50 head in Egnater headshell $325 shipped continental USA via PayPal

He doesn't check in often but it was available the last time I asked. This is a crazy crazy crazy good deal. Send him a PM and check in here every day for a month or so. :)

If I didn't already have two, I'd buy it. I've considered it several times.

notyet said:
He doesn't check in often but it was available the last time I asked. This is a crazy crazy crazy good deal. Send him a PM and check in here every day for a month or so. :)

If I didn't already have two, I'd buy it. I've considered it several times.

That's what I am thinking, have been on the fence for a while but if this is available I don't see why I shouldn't head on down the rabbit hole. :D