TDLX vs BMAN Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzuki211

Reaction score
If I'm asking something that has been covered, please accept my apologies. Question being, which module has a less tubby, tighter second channel that works good with single coils for edge of breakup tones? Curious as I used the 2nd channel of the Rocktron issued TOL 100's years ago for this. Thanks in advance!

suzuki211 said:
If I'm asking something that has been covered, please accept my apologies. Question being, which module has a less tubby, tighter second channel that works good with single coils for edge of breakup tones? Curious as I used the 2nd channel of the Rocktron issued TOL 100's years ago for this. Thanks in advance!

I have both, and I think the BMAN's red channel is the tighter of the two for sure. the TDLX's red channel is based off a deluxe which if I'm not mistaken is a low watt amp that people crank the crap out of to get distortion out of it so it kind has that falling-apart thing going on depending on the settings.

Thanks much for responding. I appreciate the info and looks like I'll have to give one a try. Stay well!!!