• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Custom Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrehbaum

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought I'd try selling some of my gear here before I put it up on eBay. I have bought (but not sold) here before, but it's been a while. I'm trying to pair down what I have and unfortunately, these didn't make the cut. P.M. me for pictures etc.

Single Channel Modules- Feel free to make me an offer.

Randal Plexi with a boost mod. This sounds much better than I expected it to. I bought it as a donor mod and ended up keeping it. -$240 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith Super Clean- Hands down the best clean tones I've ever played. $325 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith Voxless- This module does all the Vox tones really well. $325 + actual shipping costs.

Sacred Groove D.M.S. 1- Super verstie 2203/2204 Module. $300 + actual shipping costs.

Jaded Faith HW 103 Classic- Hi Watt module. $325 + actual shipping.

RM4 has sold.

I also have an original Mesa 20/20 in a cabinet with a power conditioner that is available. PM me if you're interested. I would be happy to sell it with the RM4 in the cabinet. It's an INCREDIBLE setup! I'm sad to see it go.... :( But I am trying to get down to a single amp.

Please PM for questions, etc.

Pictures can be found here- https://photos.app.goo.gl/wzJgGiQqe2zGESGWA