FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post Egnater & Randall MTS amps, modules and cab for sale and wanted. Please no dealers.

Moderators: guitarguy510, ned

Post Reply
JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:00 pm

This one goes from clean to mean across two channels, featuring:

Gain I/II - dual gain controls (from crisp to thicker gain)
Edge Switch (freq sensitive gain)
Deep Switch (adds low end without flub)
Mid Shift (two way, adds focus to leads)
A/B Channel Switch - access to both channels on single channel MTS

It is in impeccable condition

Image

$399 paypal/shipped in US
Last edited by JKD on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

RipperShred
RM100
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by RipperShred » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm

JKD wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:00 pm
This one goes from clean to mean across two channels, featuring:

Gain I/II - dual gain controls (from crisp to thicker gain)
Edge Switch (freq sensitive gain)
Deep Switch (adds low end without flub)
Mid Shift (two way, adds focus to leads)
A/B Channel Switch - access to both channels on single channel MTS

It is in impeccable condition

Image

$415 paypal/shipped in US

You interested in any trades or are you lookin' for cash-only? :)

JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:21 pm

....
Last edited by JKD on Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:22 pm

RipperShred wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm
JKD wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:00 pm
This one goes from clean to mean across two channels, featuring:

Gain I/II - dual gain controls (from crisp to thicker gain)
Edge Switch (freq sensitive gain)
Deep Switch (adds low end without flub)
Mid Shift (two way, adds focus to leads)
A/B Channel Switch - access to both channels on single channel MTS

It is in impeccable condition

Image

$415 paypal/shipped in US

You interested in any trades or are you lookin' for cash-only? :)
Hoping for cash, bought both Salvation Fryette and Bogner modules lately ....LOL
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

RipperShred
RM100
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by RipperShred » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:59 pm

JKD wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:22 pm
RipperShred wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm
JKD wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:00 pm
This one goes from clean to mean across two channels, featuring:

Gain I/II - dual gain controls (from crisp to thicker gain)
Edge Switch (freq sensitive gain)
Deep Switch (adds low end without flub)
Mid Shift (two way, adds focus to leads)
A/B Channel Switch - access to both channels on single channel MTS

It is in impeccable condition

$415 paypal/shipped in US

You interested in any trades or are you lookin' for cash-only? :)
Hoping for cash, bought both Salvation Fryette and Bogner modules lately ....LOL
I see you got the gain dimed on the "regular" channel and just above half-way on the "high-gain" channel; is there that much more gain on the HG channel, or is it the N channel is just really low gain?

JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:48 pm

RipperShred wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:59 pm
JKD wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:22 pm
RipperShred wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm



You interested in any trades or are you lookin' for cash-only? :)
Hoping for cash, bought both Salvation Fryette and Bogner modules lately ....LOL
I see you got the gain dimed on the "regular" channel and just above half-way on the "high-gain" channel; is there that much more gain on the HG channel, or is it the N channel is just really low gain?
The A channel really does go from clean to HG Plexi,
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:12 pm

ALL PMS REPLIED
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

JKD
Donating Member
Posts: 5005
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am
Location: NorCal

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by JKD » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 pm

BUMP
Synergy - HBE,SLO,VH4,TDLX,Plexi, ENGL,OS,BB/BE,AC, Savage, VAI
Salvation-Deadplate, Spawn, MarkUS, Dual Salvado+Terrier
JF-Dual Erect
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD, ERECT, VX
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, SuperV

RipperShred
RM100
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by RipperShred » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:33 pm

JKD wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 pm
BUMP
maybe we can work something out? PM'd

RipperShred
RM100
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by RipperShred » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:54 pm

JKD wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 pm
BUMP
Pm'd

Ty
RM20
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:21 am
Location: Vienna, Austria in EUROPE

Re: FS: Dual Channel Salvation Terrier

Post by Ty » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:45 am

Do you ship to Europe too?
Regards
Ty

Post Reply