• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for sale - SL+, Recto, XTC, BFace, Brown

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunton

Reaction score
I bought a 2nd RM4 off ebay and am shuffling some modules in and out. They work perfect and are in great shape.

Here is what is for sale:

$120 shipped to the US
1. XTC (black stripe version) SOLD
2. SL+ (silver, no mods) SOLD
3. Recto (silver, no mods) SOLD

$110 shipped to the US
(These are cheaper because they are missing the metal cage covering the tubes - it doesn't seem to affect anything in any way, and it looks like the Egnater versions don't come with them - but since they are missing, a bit cheaper)
1. Blackface (silver, no mods) SOLD
2. Brown (silver, .001uF cap in C3 position) - SOLD

I have the parts to mod the SL+ and Recto if you want me to change the C3 cap, but unless you know what you want, I think it is best to experiment and see what works for you.

I would consider trades (plus or minus a little cash) for a Top Boost module, VooDoo labs pedal power with cables, PedalTrain board with case.

My ebay userid is drunton and I have 100% positive on over 100 transactions, paypal accepted. PM or email me - d_runton at yahoo.com

Dave

To be fair, I have had many times where people say, "hold it until this date" and then end up backing out.

So, if it is still available when you are ready, it is yours - I promise not to ebay it before your date. :)

Latest posts