Newbie Question: Do Egnater Modules work in Randall RM4?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrsmoots

Reaction score
Been reading about Egnater modules, but cannot figure out if they'll work in my Randall RM4. Anybody know?

Thanks!!

p.s. Where the heck can I buy Egnater modules?

pps. Where the heck can I buy the Lynch Modules?

Yes they work with the Randall versions, if it is a dual channel egnater - only one channel will come through when using a Randall setup.

Lynch modules, only Mr. Scary is out now - and is hard to come by Randall has been running really low on this - look under modules for a link to find a Mr. Scary at a killer price if he didn't already sell those 2 today.

Randall modules are pretty easy to find - look on ebay, almost all the major music dealers have them (Musicians Friend, Sam Ash, Music123, etc.)

Everything disciple said is correct, just wanted to point out there are two types of Egnater modules too, older single chanels (you can see some of those on eBay right now, they look like the Randall modules but have a black faceplate and black knobs) and then the newer dual channel modules that have the black faceplate with all cream knobs, including two small knobs on both the left and right sides for gain/volume for channel 1/2 of each module. If you get the single-channel module it will work just as the randall one does, and the dual channels as said above only allow the first channel to work. Hope that pretty much covered it for you sir!