• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marshall, Line 6 and Hughes & Kettner

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
Marshall JCM 900 50 watt head with EL34's. Dual channel w/shared eq but separate master/reverb. 2 button footswitch for channel/reverb. Excellent condition - $550

Marshall 1960b JCM 900 cabinet - cosmetically beat, but sounds wonderful - $350

Marshall 1960a JCM 900 cabinet - excellent condition - $425

Hughes & Kettner Switchblade head. EL34's, 4 channel amp with 128 programmable presets. Footswitch is included. This amp has been played low and loud, sounds great and has no issues whatsoever. $900

Line 6 Flextone Plus 1x12 combo with floorboard. Original 60 watt combo
w/ an output for an 8 ohm extension cab that will bring the amp up to 100 watts. 16 amp models w/16 fx settings. Original longboard is included which will access a total of 4 banks of 4 presets. Sounds very good and is very portable. $300

I prefer local pickup on these amps. I can also deliver within 60 miles of where I work/love. I'm in Sussex county, NJ. Shipping can be worked out, but the cabs will be heavy and costly.

Buy a half/full stack and save more.

Have lots of references on the JCF - thanx for looking.

Pete