• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Egnater **DUAL CHANNEL* Twin Module! :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Yeah you read correctly! Since I bought my M4 I'm hoarding Dual Channel Modules like there's no tomorrow! :lol: Nah actually I just wanted to complete my collection... I'll be setting up with the following:

Twin* (to be purchased) - Clean channel
EG3/4 - Singing lead tone
E-Rect - Heavy Mesa-esque Rhythm
1086 - Heavy 1086 Rhythm and Lead (the 1086 sounds like what would happen if a Marshall on steroids had kids with an early 90's Recto... SWEEEET!)

I also have a Modern High Gain coming too, but if that's not my thing you might see it up here in the F/S section! If it sounds good, but different, I may end up keeping it!

Back to the task at hand, anyone here that has a Dual Channel Twin Module sell it to me now please!! :shock: Email is matt DOT fgarcia AT gmail DOT com and I have plenty of references on here (I've bought with / sold to many members so I'm sure they can vouch for me! Thanks! :D