• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2002 Gibson Les Paul Voodoo w/ OHSC $1150

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
(PICTURES WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS I CAN)

I have a MINT 2002 Gibson Les Paul Voodoo (discontinued since 05, collectible) that has only been played a few times, spent most of its life in the case.

These have gone up to $1400 on ebay, I reduced minor because of two minor issues - I left my case unlocked one day at the house when my nephew was over and he has a toy with him and opened it up and dropped it on accidenton the edge of the guitar and there is a 1/4" dent in the body, barely noticeable and he also unscrewed the toggle switch lol and I can't find that thing anywhere, just haven't replaced it.

I hate to part with it, but an unexpected bill has forced me to sell it. I've owned over 15 Les Pauls and I love the feel and sound of this model, the swamp ash body is freakin' sweat and to add to it, they are getting harder to find everyday especially one as mint as this w/ the original case and all the case candy.

Any questions please let me know.