Super V Video

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Youtube made this sound a little more distorted than it is but I didn't really realise Super V was that gainy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuYvyzm_fyo

Oh..I just remembered, I put high gain (really high gain) GT-ECC83s in v1 on the module..had it lying around from one of the Marshall Super High Gain kits.

jmgman70 said:
JKD that sounded great,nice sounding module!Do you have EL84s in the head?

Yes, for that little clip, I had a pair of TAD EL84STRs in the head with yellowjackets.

JKD said:
jmgman70 said:

Yes, for that little clip, I had a pair of TAD EL84STRs in the head with yellowjackets.
I've got a set of the YJtriodes and they sound insane.Gotta love the MTS,just gatta :D

jmgman70 said:
JKD said:
jmgman70 said:

I've got a set of the YJtriodes and they sound insane.Gotta love the MTS,just gatta :D

I want an RT2/50 now...getting sick of changing t00bs!

Some modules I want JJ E34Ls, some my TAD6L6GC-STR and the Super V..has to be 84s :D

cool tone!!! i love my super V ....is it normal that the super v doesn't have as much output as say a treadplate or xtc mod??

riff man said:
cool tone!!! i love my super V ....is it normal that the super v doesn't have as much output as say a treadplate or xtc mod??

Well I was trying for a clean(ish) tone which is pretty much impossible with 498T/490R combo in my Gothic LP....with a single coil t'would be easy though :D

I adore the sound of this module on the neck pickup of my Gibson though...actually I love the sound of all the modules on that guitar....but the chime/brightness of the SuperV is something special.

I have the Channel Master pn my SuperV on 2 o'clock and it just about matches the volume of my Grail at around 10:30/11 ... depending on gain of course.