• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gibson Gothic Flying V - MINT/Like New - $725

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just purchased a new Washburn Dan Donegan DD75 guitar, so now I must sell one of my babies to help fund this purchase :(

I have a MINT, still has stickers on pickguard, Gibson Gothic Flying V w/ original hardshell case. This is the closest Flying V you will find to being new, I can almost guarantee you that!

I bought this new a few years back and just never gigged around with it or played it much - It took a backseat to all my other guitars mainly cause I got it for collecting.

I've played this guitar literally less than an hour since I have bought it, it has been sitting in the case most of the time since I've owned it.

I am wanting to get $725 + shipping for it. I would consider doing some module trades toward the guitar price as well.

Module trade list:

Ultra XL
Modern
Ultra
Top Boost
Rectified

Please email me with any questions/offers, I will try to post a few pictures tomorrow after work if anyone is interested.

Take care -

Mike