I Recently Heard,

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gimme_AD

Reaction score
I dont know if this is under the right topic but what the hell, i recently heard As I lay Dying was switching to Randall amps, is this true? Also, I own a krankenstein and a dual rectrifier and was wondering could i get tones as tight as these two through a t2, i hate solid state so much but Ive heard these new ts and v2s it s really hard to tell it isnt a full tube amp

Seriously dude, you would be struggling to hear anything remotely SS in a T2. Imagine what you love about a high gain tube amp but with a tight response like a SS amp. Its amazing.

I originally owned a Peavey 5150 combo I loved the crap out of it, the best tone ive ever had. Its only downfall was the lack of volume (only 60 watts) so i decided i needed something louder but wanted to keep the combo for recording etc (rather than just get a 5150 head as they are hard to come by now)

I tried a few options but nothing came close to the Peavey's tone. Then i tried the T2 & fell in love with it instantly. But above all else, i was able to get the same tone as the 5150 with the T2, and with 400 watts of headroom! This was exactly what i was after and I was stoked because it meant i could sell my combo to pay for the head as i no longer needed it.

If you haven't played one yet, do yourself a favour.

I got my T2 a few days ago and it really rocks. I have no plans to get anything else. Im still learning the settings. You can have really clean that sounds pretty tubesh, and hi gain distortion that sounds great. Hopefully i wont have any problems. Effects loop works good... Thats my review!