Mr. Scary has arrived!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome - did he just email you telling you it was in.

He just got the 2 in, one of them mine and the other whoever was first with the deposit.

Must've been you I guess :p

$225 you can't beat that.

UPDATED PRICE ---> $225 Shipped!!!!

Just talked to Rich again - it looks like he can get 2 more in stock only if the orders are placed by today he said. I guess the factory is getting sold out of these fast - so if you are interested call him or email him the information is already posted for that.

All you have to do I believe is put a small deposit down to secure one of the 2 modules and that is it.

Here is a picture of the two modules that he ordered in for Bonj87 and I - he just sent me this picture this morning.

Both_Mods.JPG

Capital guitars eh? For us MN members, that is only a short drive away.

As a matter of fact, I am on my way there after work in an hour or so to test out the MTS stuff for the first time..

How was dealing with them?

I have a Mr. Scary at home that I'm trying out. I A/B'd it with an SL+. . . they are definitely from the same mother, but the Mr. Scary has a slightly different voicing that I can't quite put my finger on. . I like it better though.

I'll do an A/B clip if anyone is interested.

hey GaryMcT,i'd like to hear an A/B clip comparing the SL+ & MR SCARY modules,if you dont mind.i'm curious to know how you judge each of the two modules between rhythm & lead playing.i've got an ULTRA module for my high gain,but considered also getting the SL+ for something different,but now will have to try the MR SCARY module out thoroughly to make a decision...thanks!

goldwing68nv said:
hey GaryMcT,i'd like to hear an A/B clip comparing the SL+ & MR SCARY modules,if you dont mind.i'm curious to know how you judge each of the two modules between rhythm & lead playing.i've got an ULTRA module for my high gain,but considered also getting the SL+ for something different,but now will have to try the MR SCARY module out thoroughly to make a decision...thanks!

Sure thing. . I'll try to get a recording together tomorrow.

great,buddy!!! i'll be looking forward to hearing the clips. it'll be interesting to hear the other lynch modules-"Grail" & "Brahma",once they're out!!!

I got my Mr. Scary in a few days ago from Brookdale Music and I have to agree with Jim - you really can't compare the two - they both have their own style and tone. They are "similar" but the SL+ to me has more gain and the Mr. Scary has more articulation when playing at higher levels (volume and gain).

If anyone is interested call Rich @ Brookdale - he'll get you hooked up w/ one for $225 shipped - can't beat that price.

I can't wait to hear the Brahma module - but Lynch still hasn't passed that one yet for final approval.