when are the KH series actually going to be available

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xanthic

Reaction score
Just wondering when these modules are actually going to be available and ready for shipping from dealers? Anyone know?

xanthic said:
Just wondering when these modules are actually going to be available and ready for shipping from dealers? Anyone know?

Word from RD/Rich is 3 to 4 weeks but some dealers are buying loaded heads and selling modules and heads separately...I hope to get mine from one of these since I ordered as soon as they were supposedly available :D

Oh ok. It just seems I keep hearing 3 to 4 weeks haha.
Cant wait to hear one.

The first batch of modules received was for heads only. Pre-loaded heads have been shipping for almost 2 weeks so you can go hear the modules if you have a dealer near you. Some dealers (or really only one that I know of) have decided to sell the modules and heads separately. If you search around the Signature Module forum you should be able to figure out the name and contact them about getting modules now. Our second batch of modules has already been received but they will not start shipping for 3-4 weeks. This run of KH2's is already over sold and the KH1 followed by the KH3 are close to all being sold. If you don?t have your modules on order now w/ a dealer, your wait for modules could be significantly longer.

Awesome. I cant wait to start hearing peoples opinions on these new modules. They seem like there going to be an awesome addition to the already great lineup of modules. Keep us posted

Matt