Anybody mod their Mr. Scary?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman1971 said:
WOW!!! :shock:
I thought I was bad!! hahaha
But If I dont like em.....I dump em. Need more funds to buy new GEAR! Like a Kid in a Candy store.....cant make up my mind!! :D

I made that mistake before and spent more money re-buying modules I really liked.

I got in a rut always playing the same thing with the Lynch box(all heavy stuff) So I bought a Line 6 Bogner Spider head with all the pre-sets and use it to play all the heavy effect clean stuff. Really has been fun. But I barely play it. Its fun to have though when feel like doing some Pink Floyd The Wall or something Cleanish like that.

Mailman1971 said:
I got in a rut always playing the same thing with the Lynch box(all heavy stuff) So I bought a Line 6 Bogner Spider head with all the pre-sets and use it to play all the heavy effect clean stuff. Really has been fun. .

Man, not being a jerk here, but how can you go from the LB to the Line6? I've used the Line 6 Bogner to try out some new guitars that I'm going to buy. It doesn't even come close to the MTS territory, not even close. It's a nice toy for student/novice players since it has all those heavy sounds and all the effects, but it sounds nothing like a Bogner.
I know you're a tone chaser, I myself have been since i started playing, the LB kicks= real tone, real tubes, great piece of gear.

hahaha........no offense taken!! I dont even DARE try that Line 6 out for any decent rock. More of a toy to goof with when we start drinking and want to do blues or something like that. Its a riot!! :p
We call it the Coke Machine because it lights up!!

Actually thought about selling the Line 6 off but decided against it. Just fun to have around to do off the wall stuff loaded up with effects. What processors is anyone else using?
Dan

kinda off topic but how does that green screamer compare to maxon 808 or od9?

Ditto on that Question. Been looking at the Green Screamer.........Give us some feedback please....Inquiring minds want to know :roll: