• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater MHG Modern High Gain DUAL CHANNEL Module (EBAY NOW!)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a handful of modules right now and I'm selling this one to help get funds together for a custom Egnater module and make space for said module! I have two other high gain modules right now, and although the custom one will be high gain in a sense it will be a bit of a different flavor than these are! I'm looking to get $275 shipped in the US. These sound GREAT in the Randall heads too, I tried it out in the RM50-HB before I sold it and I LOVED the tone (hence why I want MORE of these babies!). I still have to save up for a Twin module too, but I think I want this one first! These go for $389 new, so buy this one at considerably less and it's still minty fresh! :wink: Thanks for looking! :D

Are you having your own flavor of preamp (i.e...JTM45 with a different Tone stack) or are you having them design one which hasn't been done yet (i.e.. SLO-100) or something completly different.

How much does it cost for the service?

FM

I'm not really allowed to say yet... you can always email Bruce and see what he says about custom work. Usually it's more swapping cap values and stuff which he's fine with, this is something he hasn't made yet so I haven't officially been given the ok. Still waiting to hear back from him this week! :)

Hey guys,

I'll drop the price to $250, any takers? This is the final price reduction before it hits eBay! Think about it, a normal high gain module costs $200, this is only $50 more and you are getting a higher quality Egnater module! :) Help me out, I really want this new module started ASAP! :D

Hey guys,

Well since I need to get funds together for my new Eggie Dual Channel Twin and "Custom" modules I'm selling the MHG on eBay..... get this.... starting at $200 NO RESERVE!!! Pick up an Egnater Dual Channel module at the same price as the Randall modules!!! Higher grade components, higher quality and better sound! You can't lose!!! :lol: Here's the link guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110014438049

Thanks for looking, help me out homies!!! 8)