RM100S Head - Size and Weight?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotlikeimpact

Reaction score
My question is exactly what the subject says; What are the dimensions and weight of the RM100S head loaded with three modules? Musiciansfriend seems to claim that the head weighs 35lbs, which I don't believe.

That's what I figured, but I'm curious to know what they actually weigh. I'm living in a third-floor walk-up in Chicago, so excessive weight will really be an issue!

I remember the weight on my shipping box when I bought my RM100 with three modules listed on the box as 71 lbs. It is a heavy head! I don't recall the dimensions but it is a longer amp head than a Marshall, Mesa, or Bogner.

71 lbs!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Can anyone confirm that? its ridiculous heavy!!!

I had an RM100-S head and I will confirm, it's HEAVY! lol I would say it's at LEAST 60lbs, maybe more. Pretty heavy! :lol:

Yeah mine came w/ out modules when I bought it and it was around 65 lbs w/ the packaging, which was only bubble wrap and some styrofoam which doesn't add much weight.

They are definitely heavy. They are heavier than my Mesa Dual Rectifier I have now and my Rivera Knucklehead Reverb 100 watt head I just sold.