Anybody know anything about an Egnater M2?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unconventional

Reaction score
I'm starting to hear a lot about this on the net. I found one pic. Looks to be like 1/2 of an M4, one rack space?

If it's only a 2 module one rack space unit, why all the fuss about it?

Anybody have any insight on this?

I guess its exciting because you can add on 2 more mods to retrofit say a mod 50, instead of getting a whole M4, so its just a cheaper way to get a couple more modules into your rig. Small rack space, just a nice middle ground.

it's a 1 space rack preamp that will accept 2 moules and can be added to the MOD50 easily, or the M4 for more modules choices.....

egnater_m2_7593.jpg

It's called the E2....and in addition to the features already mentioned..you can of course use it completely transaparently with another amps FX loop...I believe the switching is included to do that...

A more cost effective way and flexible to get Egnater Modular tones...sweet

I love the little head case its in on those pics!!! Basically people who like egnater stuff, its a nice way to add to thier rig, if needed, without going overboard with another 4 slot M4. Since Egnater has dual channel modules, it will be 4 channels based off of 2 modules... Just like thier mod 50 head\, which I was in line for, just takes so dang long, so I am going rack road with Randalll.

Our E2 can be a stand alone 2 module pre amp and a extension to any of our products. It is midi and it has a built in loop switcher allowing you to use the E2 with an amps serial loop. So if you really dig your Crate Blue Voodoo for your rythym tone but want a vox and our EG5. You can do it!

Image going to a gig with 6 bands and you know one band has an amp with a serial loop. You show up with our little E2 plug into his loop, play your set, unplug it and leave!

Guess it makes sense. I just love the M4 or the RM-4 since I have the Randall version so much, I figured it was going to be something to top that. But why mess with a good thing right?

JKD said:
It's called the E2....and in addition to the features already mentioned..you can of course use it completely transaparently with another amps FX loop...I believe the switching is included to do that...

The E2 chassis the same price as the M4 chassis though.

I think you're paying for its switching ability?

guitarslinger said:
JKD said:

Has pricing been announced? That would suck if it was the same price as the M4 *and* they're only selling 'em with modules :-/

JKD said:
guitarslinger said:
JKD said:

Has pricing been announced? That would suck if it was the same price as the M4 *and* they're only selling 'em with modules :-/

Yeah Are you SERIOUS? That's insane.

Not going to be priced same as M4. We should have firm pricing by the end of this week of first of next.

The first 20 are going to be sold thru dealers only. Call or email one of our 4 dealers and see if they are taking names for the 5 each of them get! They will be sold loaded only. Sorry this run is the first and they need to be sold this way.

Hey Jeff! Very cool, could be a way to 'spread the word' about Eggies to the unwashed masses. :)

Pete