Clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
I need to get some rig pics but thought I would post a link to my bands site. All the recordings are done with my RM50HB (Modded Top Boost/Plexi). The more distorted stuff is the Plexi, some it the Top Boost with a Barber Silver LTD in front. Cab is a Marshall 1965A, mic'd with a SM57.

Roman Holiday

Thanks. Got a 1086 coming that I will try. Hoping to get a setting that I can use with the gain switch depending on song.

1 thing that works well with the Plexi is to smack it hard with a GE7 for lead work.

Heres a clip of my bud Jerry playin the RM100 into a 4-12 NXT cab using the mic eliminator. We were playin around so the mix isn't the best.

http://www.strange-band.com/Music/jer2.mp3

Hehehe... now I'm really looking forward to my new Plexi module!!! 8) Thanks Ned, always like hearing clips of people using the MTS stuff on songs so I can hear how they sound in the context of a mix.

Strange, I forgot to ask on your clip what module was your friend using for the lead, is that the plexi too? What was the rhythm guitar done with? Thanks, very cool clip also! :D

Trend-

Sorry didn't see your post. Right now I'm running the EQ in front with my distortion and using it for a solo boost. May replace this with a Catalinbread Chile Pacaso boost in the future.

Once I get rear rack rails and another PowerAll I'll move everything into the rack and use 2 GRX4's and a CFX4 to control the pedals (in front and in loop) and the RM50HB. A MFC midi pedal will control everything. This is all Axess Electronics stuff.