KH trial back in 06

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff man

Reaction score
Hey for any Mission MetallicA Platinum folks in here ... in a fly on the wall video from '06 or so you can clearly see in the back ground in Kirks gear an RM100 loaded w/ 2 silver faced mods and a 1086 i believe ... i know it's all usless ...but i get bored here at work LOL...

i wonder if we'll ever see the Randall in his live set up ???

They are in his live setup :) He's using 2 RM100KH heads with his modules in his live rack and also a couple RM100KH heads onstage. One has his original modules with the graphics on them too.

MJ82 said:
They are in his live setup :) He's using 2 RM100KH heads with his modules in his live rack and also a couple RM100KH heads onstage. One has his original modules with the graphics on them too.

cool

tonymustang302 said:
post a link
i'm not sure if the video has leaked to YOU TUBE , but the actull vid is only viewable to Platinum member's of that site ...
your best bet is you tube if it hasn't been erased ... that's alot of work just to see it ...

i thought i'd just post some info about it ...i thought it was cool seeing it back then and what mod's he was possibly baseing his own off

I was watching one of the vids from the Met On tour site the other day and he was using one in the tuning room and on stage from what I could see.

So what does he do then? Blend the 2 amp's live (Mesa with Randall)? I'm sure trying to get hetfield away from mesa would be like trying to get a fat chick away from "ben and jeery's. "