Randall RM100 video...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Burner!!! That's good stuff, I liked the wah solo a lot bro! What pickups are in your Washburn? I could only see the neck but they looked like the double bar style like a dimebucker or Bill Lawrence pickups? Anywho, nice performance! Does taking the two tubes out of the RM100 dramatically decrease the output, or just the headroom? That's pretty much why I'm selling my RM100 and going to the rack (other than the fact that I would like 4 preamps at a time instead of 3), it's just too loud for me!

Thanks guitarguy510!

pickups: Seymore Duncan El Diablo.. Hot as freakin H**L :twisted:
Well I couldn't live without my wah :wink:

It didn't decrease the output volume that much really..
But here's how I used it.. cranked the master to 75% and set the volume on the preamps.
Like the overdriven EL34's more than jsut crankin the preamps to it's max..

But how much it acctually did in db's just having 2 tubes out I don't know.
Shouldn't do much if you compare to a Marshall 50 & 100w head.. I thinkk that is like 3db or so.

I don't need more than 2 preamps.. at least today, the Plexi does all I need and the SL+ just that little x-tra for shugging stuff..

Hey burner, what do you have your plexi preamp knobs set too? I'm always curious to see what other folks use. . . I think I have a tendency to use more treble than most (shot ears?)

GaryMcT said:
Hey burner, what do you have your plexi preamp knobs set too? I'm always curious to see what other folks use. . . I think I have a tendency to use more treble than most (shot ears?)

Gain:8-10
Bas:10
Mid:4
Treble:6
Bright switch:eek:ff

StrangeLand said:
Thats a really rippin plexi tone! That fallen idol looks great. Love the inlays.
That's what I like about the amp..it's Plexi TONE! :)

And "The Fallen Idol" is one bad *** guitar :twisted: